Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weekend Round-Up



The weatherman was right.
It snowed here in Anchorage.


SNOWED.  
In the middle of May. 
Ridiculous.


Kathryn and I decided to push through the weather and to go ahead and walk the streets of Kempton Hills and shop at the annual neighborhood yard sales.  It started out a little rough since my car didn't want to feel left out from all the other cars kissing curbs that slick morning.  {That's another story that I will not being going into right now}.  But we ended up having a lot of fun and loading up the stroller with goodies.   


I love that we're eating hot dogs in this picture. 
Kathryn had to give into her preggo craving and I couldn't resist getting one too!

Here's my sweet snuggle bug.  She was a champ during the adventure.


Sunday afternoon we went to see Jesse's little cousins perform at their dance performance. I didn't get any pictures of them but I did get this adorable shot while we were walking through the parking lot.


On Monday we had fun hanging out with Jesse's dad and neice who were stopping through town.  It was nice to hang out outside for a bit 

{Yes, it is funny that I have a snow picture and a blanket outside picture both from the same weekend}


And finally, with some of my free time I was able to work a little more on my new business adventure.  Etsy shop will hopefully be opening in the next week or so but until then you can follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/dotsanddarlings




There you have my little weekend.
What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment