Monday, May 13, 2013

{Product Love} Feeding Favorites



I wrote {this post} a while ago and I decided to add it it a bit.  
Here is my list of feeding favorites!


1.  Spoons- I don't know what it is about these particular spoons but they are hands down our favorites.  Jesse and I both feel like there is more food in Lyla's mouth (and less on her face!) when we use these bad boys.

2. Easywipe Bibs- Why did it take me so long to purchase these?!  Instead of doing a bazillion loads of laundry from using cloth bibs every meal just go buy yourself some of these wipeable ones.  

3. Fresh Food Feeder- I mentioned in this post how much we love using these things.  Lyla seriously goes nuts with anticipation when we put her in the highchair so popping an ice cube of sweet potatoes in this thing will hold her over while I make dinner.

4. Mum-Mums-  Another great busy food.  








1. Disposable Bibs- Perfect for meals on the go.  After toting a diaper bag around for 7 months you are happy with having one less thing in there after you leave the restaurant!

2. Squeeze pouches- We make our own baby food but pack these things on the go.   We typically buy the Plum Organic ones.

3. Hand and Face Wipes- If your kid is anything like mine then you've got a mess on your hands once chow time is over.

4. Dispensing Spoon-  Hands down the best thing out there!  Pop one of these things on your squeeze pouch and you've got the perfect combination for feeding your babe.




So there you have my list of favorites.  
What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment