Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Roundup



Hi-ho 
hi-ho 
It's back to work we go


Okay so I'm a stay-at-home mom and not really technically going back to work... 
But pretty much, yeah, going back to the work week





We had a nice weekend together as a family.  Jesse was sure to make Mother's Day special for me and let me stay in bed all afternoon and not lift a finger all day.  Woohoo.

Then on Monday (Jesse doesn't go back to work until Monday night so our "work week" isn't until tuesday-ish) we had a little family adventure:



Check out the cheesy grin on that cutie's face!  

She looooved riding in her chariot.  She sat in her seat and waved her arms around the whole time we were riding.  Then when we stopped she just smiled and made a lot of grunting noises (which is happy sounds in Lyla-land).  It was just so nice to get out and get some fresh air and spend some quality time together as a family.  Hopefully we can sneak some rides in this week and this weekend too.





Oh, and another highlight of my weekend was snagging this little puppy:


Isn't is BEAUTIFUL?! 

I might have squealed for joy when we saw it at Salvation Army.

I can not wait to get my hands on this little one and paint it up (after a TON of scrubbing of course!).  The question is... what color should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment