Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Ten: Little Joys


1) A New Flowerbed:  My husband is working hard at improving our rental property.  His newest project is adding a flower bed to the front and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

2) Target Cupholder: Did you know you can grab one of these to hook to the side of your cart?!  I didn't!  I don't know how I've survived this long without this little trick.

3) Little Bitty:  I found this picture the other day of our little girl when she was only a month old.  This is seriously one of my top 10 favorite pictures of our beauty!

4) Sweet Summertime: Little Lyla and I enjoying some quality time outside in the sunshine.  Gotta love this Alaskan summer!

5) Gender Reveal Party: I was talking to one of my girlfriends the other day about how much fun we had at our gender reveal party.  I will never forget how shocked I was when I saw pink!


6) Avocado Face:  Anything cuter?!  I think not.

7) Thiry-One Giveaway: I love spoiling my Thirty-One customers.  They are what keeps my business going and helps make me staying at home right now easier.  I had a little giveaway at my facebook group for them and I'm tickled pink that my sweet little cousin won the prize! Wanna see the cute products we sell?  Check them out here.

8) A Babe and Her Dog:  Lyla loving on her Ernie Dog.  So Sweet.

9) 2nd Anniversary: I cannot believe we are coming up on two years!  It's time to start planning what we'll do to celebrate this year.  Our Wedding was such a special day and I am so thankful to be celebrating another year with my amazing husband.

10) 6 Month Pictures: We finally got some of our little cuties pictures developed.  I'm in the process up finishing hanging them up in her nursery.  Absolutely Adorbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment