Friday, June 14, 2013

Exciting Beginings

I started this blog last year after I stumbled upon a cute idea on Pinterest. I'm sure you all know (and love) Jessica at little baby garvin and her amazing chalkboards and adorable daughter. I copied the format for her pregnancy post and did a little documentation of my own journey. This was a simple little no-one-will-ever-read-this-except-my-mother kinda blogs.  She is over 3,000 miles away from me and this was how she could enjoy my pregnancy (and her first grandchild) with us.

Fast forward to a couple months ago and I started filling nap times with browsing through this little blog world. I began really falling in love with so many blogs and began looking at my own differently. Ideas started forming of how I would like to express myself creatively and share our journey through life and parenting.  I want need this outlet.

You see- I've been on leave from work for a year now. 
Being a flight attendant, I had to stop flying in my third trimester.
Selling Thirty-One has helped keep me busy but I still needed something more.

One new outlet is that I've started crafting again and I just opened a new Etsy shop!


Dots & Darlings is a shop filled with adorable handmade bow headbands.  

I've been working like mad over here to get all my inventory uploaded and hopefully will have my entire collection online in the next day or so.
{It's a slow process when you have an 8 month old to keep an eye on!}








I hope you stop by and see the cute stuff!

AAAAND I'm starting a new-and-improved blog to go with it!
It will be a nice fresh start with a new and improved vision.

It's all in the works right now so stay tuned! :)


2 comments:

  1. Those headbands are so cute!!I have seriously considered starting an Etsy shop too! I LOVE Etsy! I don't have any kids yet but would totally buy an Adult headband if you made one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I LOVE etsy too! I've made so many headbands for my daughter that I thought I would try selling them :) I can make any bow for an adult because you just tell me what size elastic you want. I'm waiting on my clips to come in the mail and I will be making clips too :)

    ReplyDelete