Thursday, March 21, 2013

St Pattys Day

Another fun holiday for this little lass. St Patty's day was an overall relaxing day for our family. Jesse and I started our morning with what else but a big ol' bowl of Lucky Charms.


I had bought this box the night before in order to make a little treat for the holiday but my first bowl was just too delicious and I had to pour another heaping bowl full! After breakfast I realized I would've needed to refrain from my trip down my childhood memory lane in order to make the goodies so... That was a bust.

But I don't regret it.






One of my flight attendant friends had a layover in Anchorage that day so our whole afternoon was spent visiting with her. I did however have time to make Lyla a new bib to use at dinner that night.


Don't look at that picture too closely because I make it in like 15 minutes.





Anyways, our night ended with Lyla showing off her new skill of sitting up on her own! She's been able to do it for like 3 Mississippis {the technically term} for a while now but this time she did for about 10 Mississippis!!! Total awesomeness.


Remember how Lyla was a special occasion show off during my pregnancy?
Well, apparently that's still her thing.
Popping on Jesse's birthday
Popping again for our gender reveal party.


Rolling on Valentines Day
Sitting up on St Patty's Day

What will she do on Easter?!

Stay tunes folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment