Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter is a comin'

If you're not yet in the Easter spirit you need to take yourself on a little trip to Target.
Talk about some cuuuute stuff!

 I could've brought home the entire Easter aisle last week but somehow I escaped with only purchasing these little gems







Every time I go to the store I can't help but drool over the incredibly cute Easter dresses that are out.  Seriously I'm obsessed.

If I could have it my way Lyla would have a dress for every hour of Easter.

... And if I could fit myself in one of these I would!




Here's some of my faves:








The big thing in the works right now is Lyla's first Easter basket. I already know I'm going to get her one of Thirty-One's adorable Mini Utility Bins for the basket itself. 

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a consultant either!

{But here's the expected plug-- Visit my website here!}



 I mean, how could you not get one of these cuties for your cutie?!







I've collected a few things for her basket already, despite Jesse's constant reminders that she's only 6 months old and won't remember Easter.

....Like that would stop me.





Here's the start of her collection:



Obviously I still have more shopping to do!






Too bad this little one isn't big enough to run around searching for Easter eggs yet. 





I AM curious how that works here in Alaska.
Does everyone snow suit up and dig in the snow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment