Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12 weeks



How far along? 12 Weeks, 2 Days
Baby is as big as a? PLUM
Maternity clothes? Not yet. But it was a little hard to button my jeans!
Sleep: I have more energy overall this week (starting at about 10 weeks actually) but I still find myself taking naps every day and not being able to do too much around the house before I need a break!
Best moment this week: Jesse, Ernie & I going out to take our announcement picture! I found the idea on Pinterest and I'm so excited with how it turned out
Most "pregnant" moment this week: Probably this morning with the pants button thing

Have you told family and friends: I think tomorrow we are going to add our sister-in-laws in on the loop! They are in town so we will get to tell them in person
Miss Anything? taking my scolding hot showers and sitting under my heating blanket for hours!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Candy and mac n cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular- I just feel a little sick after every meal... no matter what it is
Have you started to show yet: Not really- I think my stomach is just getting more round and hard-- but I don't think it's noticeable at all yet.
Gender prediction: nadaHappy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Well, happy-ish.
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound!!!!! It was suppose to be moved today but got moved to FRIDAY!!!! My mom's reaction: "Did you pray for patience? NEVER EVER DO THAT!!! He will give you an opportunity to learn it!!!!" Haha. So true. The best part is that last night I did pray about the appointment and how I know everything is in God's hands and to help me be more patient, trusting, and to have more faith in His plan. So I guess this is my answered prayer ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment