Tuesday, March 27, 2012

14 weeks!


How far along? 14weeks, 5days
Baby is as big as a? NAVEL ORANGE
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I feel wonderful! I've got more accomplished in the last week than in the last 10 combined! Now being able to sleep at night is a whole other story...
Best moment this week: Jesse and I making our first tiny (gender neutral) baby purchase! I can't wait to go on a shopping spree for our little one. Not until after May 14th though.
Most "pregnant" moment this week: Not a moment but more of a pregnancy theme of the week.... EMOTIONAL!!! I have cried 6 out of the 7 last days. So ridiculous. Mostly it's all centered around pregnancy conversations... not quite to the crying over commercial point yet.
Have you told family and friends: Everyone knows! Including work. It's so fun being about to tell everyone!
Miss Anything? Going 24 hours without crying
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Candy and ice cream. Jesse did his first 9:30pm ice cream run a couple days ago.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all!! yay!
Have you started to show yet: A little bump. I woke up one day and it was there. But it's still definitely a "too many cupcakes" bump.
Gender prediction: Craving sweets means girl right?!Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not reaching for tissues
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move. It's still a little early for that but I can't wait for that day to come.

14 weeks, 1 day
14 weeks, 6 days

*I obviously get bored on my layovers and take pictures of my belly in my hotel rooms*

No comments:

Post a Comment