Saturday, March 17, 2012

13 weeks!

Our little family is expanding by two feet in September!

How far along? 13 Weeks, 3 Days
Baby is as big as a? PEACH
Maternity clothes? Not yet. But I can't keep my top button of my jeans buttoned anymore!
Sleep: I can't get out of bed before noon but I've been having more energy all week
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound today! Hearing the baby's heartbeat was the most beautiful sound in the whole world!!!!
Most "pregnant" moment this week: Waking up in the middle of the night just to eat a bowl of cereal in bed then falling back asleep
Have you told family and friends: We shared it with the world today!!!!!
Miss Anything? Drinking coffee 24/7
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Candy and pizza rolls!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Salads are still a touchy thing for me. So far this week I've ate two successfully and one made me ill!
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes
Gender prediction: I'm kinda heartbroken to say this but I'm thinking boy. I keep calling the baby a he.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But today I totally full out cried in the doctors office after talking about how I will have to have a c-section. A little random moment.
Looking forward to: Being free to tell whoever I want our big news :)



Ernie had the privilege of telling Jesse's parents our news
And Bentley helped us tell two of our sister-in-laws

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I saw your post on WTE about your blog. Do you live here in AK? I do, too! Check out my blog, vanwyhesbunintheoven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete