Wednesday, February 15, 2012

8 weeks!


How far along? 8 weeks, 6 days
Baby is as big as a?
RASPBERRYMaternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: ALL THE TIME! I don't even have the energy to care about not having energy! Jesse has made every single dinner and I haven't done a SINGLE thing around the house!
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound today! Seeing the baby wiggle was the coolest thing everMost "pregnant" moment this week: Smelling a person smoking a cigarette two cars down from mine (my windows were rolled up too)Have you told family and friends: We are going to tell our parents now!
Miss Anything? Actually thinking food looks appealingMovement: Not yet
Food cravings: Milk. I drank two whole glasses the other day and I NEVER drink milk (only in my cereal!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I couldn't even look at my salad today!
Have you started to show yet: Nope
Gender prediction: I want a girl. Jesse want a boy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hmmm don't think I want to answer this
Looking forward to: Our 12 week ultra sound when this will all feel real!

Happy parents after our first ultrasound!


Best Valentine's Day present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment