Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!



I love that Halloween was Lyla's first holiday!


She was way to little to even begin to enjoy it 
but I loved every minute of dressing my little cutie up in her costume.

My little peacock!

I wanted to make something simple that would work with her brace.  
So I figured a little tutu action would be just the ticket.  
And besides, those colors look amazing on her!


I can't wait to take this girl trick-or-treating!







Yesterday morning Lyla had her doctor appointment.  
The receptionist there is so sweet and LOVES when Lyla stops by
So we were sure to make her look nice and festive that morning.

hello.

Too bad that outfit didn't last too long.

{Oh that joys of motherhood!}


After her appointment, and outfit change, Lyla and I did a little bit of shopping while we waited for daddy to get out of his appointment.


My shopping buddy



That evening we went over to our friends house for dinner.  
Julia did an amazing job with the decorations 
and inspired me to be a bit more festive with our house next year!

So cute!

I wish I could've got a picture of the other little boy there.  
He's 5 months old and was dressed as a chicken!
They took a white boa and made his body and yellow rubber gloves for feet.

a-dorable!

{If Lyla is a chicken next year you know where I got the idea!}



Trick-or-treaters were few and far between but it was still a fun evening.

Lyla all snuggled up on Julia (and meow cat)







One holiday down and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment