Tuesday, August 28, 2012

36 weeks!


How far along? 36w3d
Baby is as big as a?  WATERMELON (19 to 22in, 6.5lbs)
Maternity clothes?
 All I can wear
Best moment this week:  My baby shower here in Anchorage!  My mother-in-law and sister-in-law did an AMAZING job and I had so much fun with my friends and family!  I'll post those pictures separately.  Oh- and our maternity shoot!  Such pretty pictures :)
Most pregnant moment this week:  Waking up yesterday and NEEDING cinnamon rolls.  I jumped out of bed and went straight to the store.  It was just as strong of a craving as my strawberry pop tart craving a few weeks ago.  Thankfully this was at about 10am in comparison to the 5:30am one the last time. 
Sleep: Can't do it without my pillow between my legs.  And sometimes with two under my head to I can prevent heartburn and/or try to get the baby out of my ribs so I can actually relax!  Oh, and now I have to grab ahold of Jesse to help me roll over in the middle of the night.  This belly is getting heavy!
Movement:  She pushes her butt out all the time.  And now we can feel little feet and hands.  Too cute.  Well, except for when they are in my ribs... which is still like 60% of the time!
Food cravings:  Cinnamon rolls and Rollo McFlurry from McDonalds. Not at the same time though.  Oh man, can anyone guess how much weight I've gained from the pregnancy?!  Let me assure you... it's quite a lot!  We were at the doctor today and I couldn't believe the scale!  Time to lay off the sweets!
Anything making your queasy or sick?  Nothing in particular but man am I constantly feeling sick.  They say it's due to hormones.  No bueno.
Symptoms: Ha... you don't want to know.
Labor Signs? Just braxton hicks a bunch during the day. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Minus all the times I'm stressing about the house needing to be clean and organized.  Oh, and the fact that our c-section is scheduled for THREE WEEKS from tomorrow.  THREE WEEKS!  ah!
Miss anything?  Being comfortable.  Or being about to move around as easily as I use to!
Looking forward to:  The continuation of our maternity shoot on Wednesday.  It's going to be at the fair!  So exciting!




Jesse and I on our Anniversary weekend getaway

Me and ice cream... typical combination

Ernie and the belly.  What a funny guy.

43 bows.  I've taken a break on making them but I'm sure it's only temporary

My 6:30am grocery store run ended up with this.
I ate it all in bed.
Yumm.

33 week picture.  Look at that belly!

Jesse is the spray paint king!
He's painted the changing table, bookshelf and still has a few more things to do!

We learned how to sew!  Jesse is working on a burp cloth here.

I can now sew stitches around my onesies :)
... I also made that pin cushion!  Thank you, Pinterest.
Made our curtain ties!  


Nursery preview!!!
Still working on it.  I'll post when it's done 

"Not for Ernie" is a common phrase in our house now.
Man will it be hard to make sure Ernie doesn't destroy all of his sisters toys

Bow holder I made.  It now has fabric and some lace behind it.
... more pictures to come.


34 weeks!

I love my goofy husband.

35 weeks!

CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!
yummmmm-o!

Sneak peak of maternity photos!
Thank you, Melissa Wollman photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment