Friday, July 13, 2012

Craft Day!


Is there seriously anything better than having a craft day with a friend?  

Kathryn came over the other day and we spent the afternoon making headbands.  It's my new favorite pass time.   Kathryn has a nice collection of elastic lace and buttons and cute fabrics.   She also has good knowledge of how to make bows using hot glue!  

Here's our finish products:


I'm going to have to go shopping for outfits just to match these cuties.  The blue rosettes I found at Michaels.  They were a set of 6 of them on clearance for only $1.50.  The plaid headband I bought at the dollar store and fixed it up a touch.  Kathryn made the black and white bow using only hot glue (it was very impressive) and the little grey headband at the top right is made out of an old t-shirt.  Very fun!



Here's a few I made the other day by myself:


The solid headbands I found at the dollar store.  They came in a pack of 5 and were the perfect infant size.  The grey rosettes were off of an old dress I had and the pink one I bought at Michaels a while ago. 

 One day I will figure out how to make my own.  
I can't wait to see my little one in these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment