Monday, July 23, 2012

31 weeks!



How far along? 31w2d
Baby is as big as a?  HEAD OF LETTUCE (19in, 3.9lbs)
Maternity clothes?
yup.  finally there.
Best moment this week:  Finding the stroller we were going to buy on Craigslist!  It's been used like once and there was every attachment included.  We saved ourselves about $300.  Score!!
Most pregnant moment this week:  My preggo brain has completely taken over!  I've turned into a complete nutcase.  Here's some stories:
-I got the money from the bank before I went to pick up the stroller.  I proceeded to count the money and put the remainder in my wallet and got in my car.  The poor nice man had to chase me down because I short handed him $100!  Seriously?  I had no idea.  And why did I not realize I shouldn't have had any change left over since I got the exact amount out.  
-Kinda gross but at the doctor we have to give a urine sample every visit.  I proceeded to go to the bathroom and well... go to the bathroom.  I walked out, saw the nurse waiting for me, and died laughing!  Seriously?!  What was that?  Luckily being pregnant I have to go every 5 mins so it wasn't a problem.  Just gave everyone a good laugh.
Sleep: Well I'm on maternity leave and Jesse is gone.  I've slowly got in the habit of going to bed at 3am and waking up at about 11am.  Kinda ridiculous.
Movement:  Like crazy.  She loves my ribs.
Food cravings:  POPTARTS!  Best things in the world
Anything making your queasy or sick?  No.  Thankfully that has finally passed.  Hopefully won't come back again
Symptoms: Acid reflux is no bueno
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  I get to see my husband tomorrow for the first time in 5 and a half weeks.  AND it's our one year anniversary!  Crazy how time flies.
Looking forward to: Seeing my husband.  And having him talk to the baby again.  I hate that she hasn't heard his voice in so long.  I wonder how she will react to it!





Little baby all snuggled up and refusing to give us a better shot than this!

Getting dressed to go to my pool therapy and I had to put on one of Jesse's shirts! 
Woah belly.
I've heard of the belly being a shelf for a lot of things
but never for your dog.

I thought I would have more nursery shots by now but it's kinda a disaster. 
Here's a cute new pillow I bought!
One step at a time.
I'm addicted making onsies and headbands!!!!
I think I want to start selling the onsies-- we'll see.
First I need to learn how to sew the edges.

1 comment:

  1. your belly is so cute & small! & i do onesies too- & sell them. i always do a zig-zag stitch around the edges of mine with my sewing machine! :)

    ReplyDelete