Thursday, July 5, 2012

28 weeks!



How far along? 28w4d
Baby is as big as a?  SMALL CABBAGE (17in, 2.9lbs)
Maternity clothes?
A combo of maternity clothes and regular clothes.  I finally bought maternity jeans and wore them on my flight home... then my pen exploded all over my lap!  It was not a good moment.
Best moment this week:
Clearing everything out of the nursery except baby things.  Now the fun can finally begin
Sleep: I've been staying up late every night now because my child has decided that midnight is a great time to have a dance party in my belly.
Movement:  Last week I was sitting at dinner with some of my friends and I looked down just in time to see her roll from one side of my stomach to the other.  That was weird.
Food cravings:  Banana pancakes.
Anything making your queasy or sick?  Everything.  This has been a rough week.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been lonely most of the time!  Jesse is in Naknek commercial fishing until the 23rd.  I went back home to Ohio for over a week to visit family and friends and he left a few days before I got home so we aren't seeing each other for 5 1/2 weeks total! 
Looking forward to: Finding out if I passed my glucose test or not.  Oh, and I get another ultra sound in two weeks!  I only hope she moves around more and shows us her face-- too bad I can't schedule an appointment at midnight


crazy how much I've grown since this picture

My family had a surprise double baby shower for Melissa and me!  


Getting bigger....

The beautiful cake at my baby shower in Cincinnati.

27 weeks & at my baby shower.  This is one of my new maternity dresses that I love!

Jesse is working so hard to catch those fishies!

 Can he be any cuter? I can't wait for him to get home!

I came home from my trip to an early anniversary present!  So in love. 
....Or should I say "sew" in love.

Ernie's making sure to catch up on his sleep before the baby arrives
Just playing a little dress up :)

lovin' the view

Okay, so I take a lot of pictures of my dog.  Can you blame me??? 

Some of the headbands I made today!

No comments:

Post a Comment