Thursday, April 26, 2012

18 weeks!

How far along: 18weeks, 6days 
Baby is as big as a? SWEET POTATO
Maternity clothes? With us moving in 3 weeks I decided to go through all of my clothes to pack up the ones out of season and also pack up the ones that don't fit my belly anymore (or that just don't look flattering on my belly anymore).  What I was left with was a very small portion of clothes.  But thankfully I still have options!
Best moment this week: The arrival of my nursery prints and fabrics!  Oh, and we found an amazing changing table/dresser on craigslist that we're going to paint.  I can't wait for us to move and I can start putting the nursery together  (And to find out the gender to know more of what I will do)
Most "pregnant" moment this week: When I was going through my clothes and realizing just how much my body has changed already.  Including all the little things that no one else would probably notice. 
Miss Anything? Sleeping comfortably at night.  I've started to get bad heartburn every night right when I lay down to go to sleep :(
Movement: A little.  But still goes crazy at work during take off and landing.
Food cravings:  Nothing consistently.  But there are times when I eat something (pickles, orange juice, brownies) and it tastes better than it ever has in my whole life. 
Gender prediction: 
Oh I don't know!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Gender reveal!

I guess we will never be able to trust Ernie with Gizmo's toys.

My shrinking closet

Growing belly

My fabric samples






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that belly!!! So cute! I can't wait to meet the little BOY in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to meet the baby either :)

      Delete