Tuesday, April 10, 2012

16 weeks!


How far along? 16 Weeks, 4 Days
Baby is as big as a? TURNIP (5in, 5oz)
Maternity clothes? No but I'm getting more and more limited on my clothes I can wear

Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing the heartbeat again.
Most "pregnant" moment this week:
Miss Anything? I tried on four different shirts yesterday before I found one that looks semi-flattering on me. That was a fun moment
Movement: YES! I have thought I might have felt the baby before but four days ago I was on the back jumpseat during a pretty rocky take off and I for sure felt the baby! It was so cute. The poor little one was probably startled by it! And I've felt him/her a lot since. AND at the doctors when we were listening to the heartbeat I started laughing about something and the baby moved so much the doctor even noticed! So cute.
Food cravings: Anything sweet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got really sick after breakfast yesterday. Apparently hash browns were not the best choice.
Have you started to show yet: sigh..
Gender prediction: I called the baby a he so much in the doctors office that she even noticed and said apparently I think it's a boy. But I'm still holding out hope for a girl!Happy or Moody most of the time: Mmm I was a little bit of a roller coaster this week.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! I have to wait 5 MORE WEEKS!


14 and 16 week comparison

Already getting spoiled

No comments:

Post a Comment