Thursday, April 19, 2012

17 weeks!


How far along? 17 Weeks, 6 Days
Baby is as big as a? ONION (5.5in, 5oz)
Maternity clothes? Bought my first maternity clothes this week. Haven't worn them yet though-- just got them while they were on sale :)

Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: First nursery purchase!!!! I'm in love with it. Check it out here!

Movement: Not feeling as much as I did last week. But I still feel some flutters on occasion
Food cravings: Still craving ice cream. And my appetite is getting bigger everyday!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was working first class on the airplane the other day and I could smell someones red wine the entire time. It started to make me sick just because it was so constant and so strong.
Have you started to show yet: Still sporting a cupcake belly. I don't think I grew much this week... but maybe that's just my thinking!

Gender prediction: Still hoping for a girl. Jesse is still praying for twins!!! haha.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. But I did get upset about something at work and ended up crying uncontrollably for over an hour. It was really ridiculous and definitely preggo hormones!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender still!!! Down to 3 1/2 weeks.


Ernie and the bab

Not really hiding the bump at work too much anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment