Friday, January 25, 2013

4 months!


My little Lyla Lou Lou is growing like a weed


I swear every month is getting more and more fun with this little babe. Her personality is creeping on out there and I am in absolute love with everything I see!


Lyla celebrated her very first Christmas this past month. Jesse had to work until about 3 that day so the little one and I had a nice low-key morning. We were still recovering from our Ohio travels so I was more than happy to have a quiet day at home with her!


She wore her Christmas shirt for about 5 mins before she dirtied it up. Classy.


Christmas morning was also the morning I looked over and saw this action


I thought for sure I was going to see a full roll that day but we still haven't seen it yet! What we have seen though is one incredibly strong baby who is mastering tummy time and holding her head steady!

What a cutie!








Here's some other fun milestones & moments this month:
clapping hands together
grabbing toys
sitting in her "jump jump"
Moved up to 6 month clothes
first time swimming
She was a little fishy in the water... loved it!
First new years party
done with the swaddle
Christmas at Nanny and Papa's house

4 month stats
Weight: 13lbs 12oz (42%)
Height: 25in (75%)
Head: 41.25cm (71%)

Clothing size: 6 month but still some 3 month

What a blessing this baby is. Thank you God for giving her to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment