Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I am so excited to finally have a nursery to decorate.  Well, it's still under construction but it's almost here!  People keep asking me what our nursery theme is and it's really hard to answer them since I'm not really a "theme" kinda person.

Here are some nurseries that I've been drooling over for the last few months:




I love how the top two are both gray and were my strongest inspiration for our nursery color.  What I also love about these are how they are so subtle and soothing but have an eclectic collection of colors, patterns, and fabrics,  I hope to have this same vibe in our little girls room.






Right not we have a crib, changing table and a bookshelf for our nursery.  I'm trying to decide if I want them all painted white or if I should paint the changing table or bookshelf a fun color like this one:

What do you think?






I bought this AMAZING print series already and I'm super excited to have it on the wall.  Check it out here.  This was my favorite song as a little girl and I can't wait to sing it to my little one.  I found this adorable mobile on pinterest and I'm trying to decide if I will make one or not.  It matches that series perfectly.

mobile

first print in series







Anyways- I'll leave you with my one last love..... CHEVRON.  I've already picked out an amazingly cute rug that I might buy and here is the adorable boppy cover that I WILL buy...


Oh gray chevron-- how I love you so :)




Let me know what you think of my ideas!  And I'll keep posting our progress...





3 comments:

  1. LOVE the rooms you are inspired by! i posted pics of my little girl nursery on my fb! it was SO fun to do! i can't wait to see how yours turns out! you look SO good! i haven't seen my belly morph yet- but ive watched her punch a few spots on my belly. so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I'm obsessed with chevron too!!! Espically the grey and white! Where in the world did you find that cover? Our nursery is shopping up very similar for baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    The bobby cover is at
    www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyChristy

    ReplyDelete