Wednesday, May 9, 2012

20 weeks!

I decorated the chalkboard but never got around to taking my picture with it


How far along? 20w5d
Baby is as big as a? BANANA (7in, 11oz)
Maternity clothes?
Still holding out
Best moment this week:
Right now as I work on this post.  The baby has been doing flips in my belly AND I can actually feel him/her move with my hand.  I'm kinda freaking out about it at the moment actually because the baby also keeps pushing itself right up against my belly too.  So not only am I feeling him/her move I'm also feeling the exact little body parts too.  I never realize how amazing and overwhelming this would be!  I only wish Jesse wasn't working and could feel all of this too...
Most "pregnant" moment this week: Crying at the dentist office.  Hellllllooo hormones.
Sleep: Better. 
Movement: Tons.  The last two days have been incredible!  I love feeling the baby more and more.
Food cravings:
  Thankfully no pickles at 2am this week.  I honestly haven't had any crazy cravings.  Well, except I did drink two glasses of milk in a row and that's crazy for me because I hate drinking milk.
Gender prediction:
I keep calling the baby she around Jesse and he corrects me everytime :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy except when I'm crying in embarrassing places
Looking forward to: MONDAY!  5 more days!!!

 
This week I finally transitioned from hiding my bump to showing off my bump


Halfway point picture




"There's a what in her belly?!"

This is fun until the baby sits on my bladder halfway through the ride...

The baby moves like crazy when Ernie is snuggled up to my belly


And another picture of Ernie and his new headrest



No comments:

Post a Comment