Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Day I Quit Blogging

It's been a really long time since I've done a blog post.
And by a long time I mean nine whole months.

{creepily 9 months on the dot almost!}




There really wasn't a moment I decided to stop blogging.
In fact, I have a lot of posts saved as drafts that I just never finished.

Maybe I just got to busy.
Maybe I just kept putting it off for tomorrow.
Maybe I got discouraged thinking that my time posting was a waste.
Maybe Maybe Maybe.




If I was to be honest it was a combination of everything.


I started this blog as a way to track my pregnancy.
Did the popular copy cat formula straight from Jessica Garvin's blog.



After Lyla was born I liked writing about our little adventures and documenting Lyla's monthly updates.
I had a lot of fun writing them and I look back with great joy that I documented so much of our lives.

Jesse get's on me all the time about Lyla's barely filled out baby book and I always defend myself by saying I have everything written on my blog!



So here we are. 
A full year later.

So many adventures.
So many changes.
So many memories.


We have a toddler now.  A full blown wild child.


And we have a baby.  A precious almost three month old baby.


I cannot believe I haven't been documenting so many moments along the way!


So back to blogging I go.
Will it be amazing?  Probably not.
Will many people be reading these posts? I highly doubt it.
Will there be a bazillion grammatical errors? Oh, you can count on it.


Our own little niche of life is back in print again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment