Monday, February 11, 2013

Bibs, burpies, and wipes, oh my!


I've been working on these baby gifts since before Lyla was born! It really is crazy how many things get put on hold once you have a little babe (and mommy naps!) sucking up all your time.

After 5 months of staring at the half-done burp cloths in my office I finally sat down and finished my project. I turned our table into a full on messy workspace and pumped these bad boys out in about 3 hours.










It was definitely a learning experience. 
I'll spare you all any up close pictures because I assure you there are many flaws. 
But I'm proud of myself for {finally!} getting them done.

Can't wait to make a few bibs for this little cutie! 
 I can't believe it's almost time for her to be eating solids! Num num.



No comments:

Post a Comment